St. Peter's Health Partners Medical Associates
For more information or to apply for any of the following opportunities, please click here to email St. Peter's Physician Recruiter.
Current Opportunities with St. Peter's Health Partners
On October 1, 2011, St. Peter's Health Partners was created through the merger of St. Peter's Health Care Services, Northeast Health and Seton Health. With more than 12,500 employees in more than 165 locations, St. Peter's Health Partners provides a wide array of services to thousands of people each day.
St. Peter's Health Partners provides the same outstanding care our patients have come to expect from all three health systems. By combining our complementary strengths, we can significantly improve our ability to meet the health needs of our community.
Below are all opportunities with St. Peter’s Health Partners by county location:
- Pulmonary & Critical Care/Intensivist: Albany & Rensselaer County
- Neurological Surgery: Albany County
- Internal Medicine: Albany & Rensselaer County
- Dentist (per diem): Albany County
- Pediatrics: Rensselaer County
- Psychiatry: Albany & Rensselaer County
- Family Practice: Albany & Rensselaer County
- Hospitalist: Albany County
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine: Albany & Greene County
- In-Home Primary Care (IM or FP w/Geriatrics or Hospice & Palliative Med): Albany & Rensselaer County
- Cardiology (non-invasive): Albany County
For more information or to apply for any of these opportunities, please email St. Peter's Physician Recruiter, Mark Gallucci.